Benefits for author(s)
Articles published in the IJERAT are Open Access, giving a number of advantages for the widest dissemination, visibility, and impact of your research.
Publishing as in OJS offers authors a number of benefits, including:
- Higher and faster visibility: Open Access articles are viewed on a global scale, and contents are available to everyone including Google Scholar, WorldCat, OpenAIRE, and more..
- This journal uses Open Journal System which is fast, secure, and reliable.
- Enjoy a brisk, speedy performance produced by cutting edge technology accelerators and cachers.
- Wider impact: Thanks to a permissive license like CC BY, scientists and scholars are endowed to make progress on existing researches, thus facilitating the generation of new data.
- Increased citation:Studies have shown that Open Access articles are regarded and cited more often than established paywall journals/articles.
- Perpetual accessibility:Open Access articles are hosted on dedicated servers, being accessible to everyone endlessly.
- Funding opportunities: an increasing number of funding bodies and agencies require their grant holders to publish their researches as Open Access articles to be comprehensively available, free, and without restrictions on re-use.
Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s) under a CC BY-NC license, which permits to copy, redistribute, remix, transform, and build upon the material in any non-commercial medium or format. This type of license is mandatory for many research funding bodies and allows for maximum dissemination and re-use of open access materials.
Wide-ranging and rigorous review
Manuscripts are evaluated by skilled reviewers who are authorities in your field. Our journal follows the Best Practice in the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work.